Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scrap Within Reach Mini Album

I have yet another mini album for you this month, this one with a Father's Day theme.  I used the Paper Boy line by Scrap Within Reach and one of their new chipboard albums. Instead of binding it with a binder ring, I dug out my trusty Bind it All and gave it some coils.

Supplies: All Supplies Scrap Within Reach except butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Crystals (Prima), Felties (Sassafras Lass, Basic Grey, K&Co.), Misc. Letters (Making Memories, Rose Moka)


Notice the texture on the front cover.  I took advantage of the double sided paper and rolled one edge of my papers over towards the bicycle.  I also punched butterflies and layered them up for more dimension.
I love making projects that my girls can be a part of.  They like anything that has to do with paint, so this one was a real treat.


Journaling Reads: 

My Dad is FUN.  He lets me cover myself in muddy handprints.  And then he reminds Mommy that I am just a doing what little kids do. :)

My Dad is PATIENT.  And then he said..."Come with me and I will help you get cleaned up."
My Dad gives the BEST snuggles.

Our Daddy always makes time to PLAY.

Our Daddy is the BEST.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super sweet album. I love those hand prints.

Cindy S. said...

NICE mini! You are SO good at them, can you teach me?PUH-LEEEEZE!?? :) :)
Hey wanna have a playdate next week? LMK! :)

Linda Rodriguez said...

Awww, what a sweet tribute album!

Michelle said...

aw, so sweet! beautiful mini tra.

I wanna come and play with your bind it all!!!!

Cin, is it an adult play date? or kid one? I could use some scrappy girlie time!!!!!!!