Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm a Cover Girl!!!

I am in utter disbelief! I was just doing a little surfing and came across the advertisement for the June issue of CARDS magaine. 

And guess what??


 That's my card!!

OH MY WORD, THAT is MY CARD!!!



I bet you can see my mile wide grin and hear me squeal with delight from your house!  LOL


I am also happy to say that the stamps used to create the leaves on the tree are by none other than Bettina @ myStamp BOX.  Hooray all around!!!

Anyone want to join me while I do the happy dance??

25 comments:

B said...

Yayayayay! You go girl! Sooooo awesome!

JuliesAddiction said...

Tracey!!! Congrats!! that is so awesome and the card is just stunning!

Tina McDonald said...

HOLY CRAPOLIE!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm SOOO excited for you!! Incredible card... well deserving of a cover spot!!!

Lydia said...

Oh congrats, it is a beautiful card and what a wonderful surprise!!

Gisèle said...

holy crapolie is right!!!!
loooooooooooooooove that card, awesome for you:-)) congrats girlie:-))))

Cindy S. said...

TRACEY!!! OMG OMG!!! YAY!!! WOW! I can say ' I knew you when...'CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!

Stephanie said...

YAYAYAYAY!!! That's so cool!!! Well deserved, your work is always amazing!

xo

TanishaRenee said...

This is sooooo freakin' awesome and the card is ADORABLE!!

Shirley said...

I'll join in the happy dance! Congrats girl and so deserved! That card is adorable!

Lulu said...

That's so cool! I can't believe you didn't know!! :) Congrats!

Connie Mercer said...

that is so awesome!!! congrats!!!!

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Tracey! That's AWESOME!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this is so awesome and well deserved- that card is soo beautiful and cute! Congrats girl!

Lynne Forsythe said...

that is TOTALLY AMAZING!!! congrats to you!!

Michelle said...

woohoo.....doing the happy dance over here with you!!!!

However, I'm not surprised you've made the cover!!!! Beautiful card

Melissa Wright said...

That is amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Big Congrats!

Lori said...

WooHoo! HUGE Congrats - this is just awesome! Bravo! :)

gudrun said...

WOW!! your card is SO gorgeous. And congrats on being a cover girl!!! You SO deserve it!!!!!!! :)

WTG girl!!

Julia Sáddi said...

Hum... so chic, Tracey!!! When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!!! :D xox Julia Sáddi

Unknown said...

Huge congrats!! Super cute card too!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

How cool and congrats. Love your card.

Jolene said...

Yippee and congrats!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

WTG!!! That is awesome!!!

ellen s. said...

yeah!!! congrats!! that is the cutest card ever!