Thursday, April 21, 2011

Radiant

I have another project to share today made with the "Ballet Princess" line by Best Creation Inc.  As I mentioned yesterday, this page has absolutely nothing to do with ballet.  I'm rebellious like that sometimes! Grin.

"Radiant"


Supplies:  Paper, Glitter Cardstock & Stickers (Best Creation Inc.), Epoxy (Epiphany Crafts), Trim (Prima), Flower (Pink Paislee), Letters (American Crafts), Border Punch (EK Success)



Check out all the custom epoxy embellishments made using an Epiphany Crafts shape studio tool.  If you have yet to try one of these bad boys out, you really need to get your hands on one.  I always have embellishments to match my paper now.

Tomorrow I have some Easter goodies to share made with another Best Creation Inc. line.  Until then, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

totally cute!

Connie Mercer said...

Your post made me laugh~super cute as always Tracey!!!

Christine said...

Gorgeous layout, I love how you did the journaling! We linked this up on Practical Scrappers today.