Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Little Cutie release party finishes today with baby boy projects.  I'm sure you've all seen onsie cards done a hundred different ways, but I made one anyway and put my own little twist on it.  Since the card is modelled after a piece of clothing, I decided to stitch it to make it seem that much more real.  I also added a canvas sticker to give it more texture.


I used the i-Rock tool to set the hot rocks and glam rocks.  For a little tutorial on how I make my shaped cards, you can check out THIS POST and check back Monday for some paper pieced shaped cards.

On a totally different topic, I finally got my hands on an antique floral frog, two actually.  Many thanks to Connie for helping me out.  It is so much easier to stage cards now.

Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you have enjoyed all the baby inspired projects you've seen this week.

7 comments:

Cindy S. said...

That is TOTALLY adoeable! Love the Gem detail & the stitching-will need ot know where you got your frog as well :)

Murphy's Law said...

it is absolutely adorable. love the little touches.

Connie Mercer said...

thanks for the shout out and yes your card makes the frog look great!! super cute tracey!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really happy to discover this. great job!

Jona Panesa said...

so cute!

Linda Beeson said...

This is soooo cute! LOVE the onesie shape.

Casey Wright said...

Awe this is so cute! Love it!