Sunday, May 09, 2010

You're the Best Mommy Because...

-You gave us a baby.
-You let us eat at restaurants.
-You take us to the scrap room with you.
-I like to pick flowers for you.
-You take me to school.
-You are the best Mommy ever (no trades)!
-I like your projects you do for us.
-I love your cooking.
-You spoil us.
-I like your clothes.
You are the best Mommy ever!

There is nothing like a homemade card with this written on the inside to make a person's day!  I am truly blessed.



Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mothers!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Very special! you are blessed for sure to have 3 such wonderful girls!!!

Happy Mother's Day to you

Cindy S. said...

Oh TRACEY!! That is A FABULOUS pic and I just LOVE what the girls said to you! Happy Momma's Day, My Friend!

Pamela said...

What a great photo!!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet, Tracey. Looks like you had a Happy Mother's Day!