Friday, May 14, 2010

"I am Cute" - Scrap Within Reach

This is the first time I was actually brave enough to try and punch a border around the entire perimeter of a layout and you know what?  It worked a whole lot better than I anticipated. I like it when that happens. I only had to make one repair. It is barely noticeable. The trick is to turn the punch over when you get near the end so you can properly line up the border with the corner.  I used on of Martha Stewart's border and corner punch sets for this one.


Supplies: Paper, Kraft Mini Bags, Ribbon, Trim, Rub-ons, Letters (Scrap Within Reach), Lace Paper (Basic Grey), Flowers (Prima, Petaloo), Leaves, Bling (Prima), Border Punch (Martha Stewart)

I used Scrap Within Reach's Afternoon Tea Collection for this page.  There are so many wonderful extras that compliment this paper line.  What's also nice is that you can mix and match many of the Scrap Within Reach lines.  The small letter alphas you see here are actually from the Urban Garden line. 


Here is a close-up of the detail on the Kraft Mini Bag

And this butterfly is one of my most favourite Dollarama finds.  :)

I'll leave you with that and wish for a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

those butterflies are so cute! Great job on the punch....my first attempt didn't go so well. lol

Murphy's Law said...

the colors on this lo are just beautiful. i love the butterflies and the flowers. yummy!!! great job w/the punch. i don't do well w/them.

Sandie said...

What a cutey!!! I love that layout. Great job with the punch.

Jennifer Beason said...

Gorgeous layout! love that border punch!!!

Cindy S. said...

STellar!! LOVE that border!