Monday, June 22, 2009

Out of my Comfort Zone Again

The above sketch is the June Build a Page from Prima. I have a stack of Prima papers and embellishments and decided it was time to put some to use. Here is my page. I took these photos last week the night of Callie's preschool Graduation. These are the first photos I have of the girls where they are both looking and me and smiling. Aren't they adorable?


Supplies: Paper, Stamps, Pearls, Butterfly (Prima), Letters (Jenni Bowlin), Pins (Making Memories) Chipboard (unknown)

Here is a detail shot of the pearls and butterfly. I LOVE all the new embellishments that were released last season.

So how did I do with the pastels? I am totally out of my comfort zone here.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Just LOOK at those beautiful lil girls! I can definitely see they are going to be best buds!! I love your design!

Jenn Di Paolo said...

How cute are they!? I would say you stepped out of your comfort zone quite well. :)

Cindy S. said...

This turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Love the pics of your girls too! Truly devine! ;)

Kate said...

Lovely! wonderful sketch!

Murphy's Law said...

you rocked the sketch for sure. love it.

Sandie said...

Love this layout. Love also, that you posted a close up. The pics are also so cute. You are so not out of your comfort zone girl. Great job

Lisa Carroll said...

beautiful layout, I love all the detailing!

Pamela said...

Beautiful! Awesome job!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Fab! Love it--great work!

Unknown said...

so pretty!

Shirley said...

OMGosh! First of all they are so cute but I can't believe how big Julia is! Beautiful!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh soooo pretty! Love that butterfly!

melody said...

absolutely BEA-U-TI-FUL chickie! lovin all that detail!

you truly are an inspiration

hugz
melody

Amanda Winchester said...

Gorgeous! You did an awesome job...pink looks good on you :)