Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Stamps are not just for cards!


Supplies:  Paper (Basic Grey, Jillibean Soup, Recollections), Chipboard (Magistical Memories, Maya Roads), Stamps (myStamp BOX), Ribbon (Pebbles), Felt Flower (K& Co.), Thickers (American Crafts)

Join me on the myStamp BOX blog today for a discussion on using stamps on your layouts.

16 comments:

Cindy S. said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! LOVE the colors on this, the scalloped borders. Just ALL OF IT! Bang on!

Marlene said...

This is just about the cutest layout I've laid eyes on in recent days! Love it!

Pamela said...

I love using my stamps on layouts!!! :) Fabulous page!

Sandie said...

I've just recently gotten into using stamps. So love to see examples in layouts, and not just cards. Awesome

Michelle said...

great LO, love the cupcakes...now I want cupcakes

Liz said...

Tracy you are so right I need to get there..Love it

lisa dickinson said...

love this page! adorable!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh what a sweet layout! Love this!

Renee Lamb said...

What a sweet sweet layout! the colors are so soft and adorable! love it!

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet layout and such sweet colors!

Unknown said...

Cute page! I need to start using stamps on my pages. TFS!

Tea said...

Love this layout! Too cute, the face and the cupcakes.

Nikki said...

Adorable! Great page!

Nikki said...

Adorable page! The stamping is awesome...wish I stamped more!

Unknown said...

Love that page girl! ROCKING those stamps!

Tina McDonald said...

This turned out awesome girl!!