Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brace Yourself: Tracey Uses HOT Pink


Supplies: Paper (Fancy Pants, My Little Shoebox, Jillibean Soup), Letters (Little Yellow Bicycle, Jillibean Soup), Stamp (Scarlet Lime), Sticker (Heidi Swapp, Making Memories), Journaling Sprout (Jillibean Soup), Pins (Making Memories), Trim (May Arts), Misc. buttons, flowers, gems

As promised, here is the first of a few layouts. I even surprised myself with this one. Not only did I use an entire sheet of hot pink cardstock, I paired it with lime green and you know what? I quite enjoyed myself. Who would have thought?

Edited to Add:
This page was published in the Summer, 2010 issue of Scrapbooking and Beyond.

16 comments:

Cindy S. said...

LMHO!! Love it!! Next thing you know, you'll be painting your kitchen HOT PINK!LOL

Eva said...

This is another gorgeous Tracey creation! I love your color combination, the design and the picture is just adorable!!!

Marcie said...

Love it! And what a beautiful photo!

AbbieTorroll said...

you are SO funny!! LOVE the title! LOL. but you ROCKED IT!!! I really really like it!! So glad to see you still hanging at TS!

amy said...

fun pink! it so works!

Terri Davenport said...

Looks wonderful! Love your use of embellishments!

Jenn said...

I think you did a great job with hot pink! Great LO!

Stacey Michaud said...

Giggle! Hot pink works for you!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

such a gorgeous desing- love this!

Liz said...

It's beautiful

Linda Rodriguez said...

Well, it's definitely fabulous! Love it!

Amanda Winchester said...

Really pretty! I love what you did with your trim!

Tina McDonald said...

You rocked the bright colors in this!! Not your usual for sure... but just as good as ano other colors you have used! Great combo!!

Shirley said...

It must be my computer because I thought that was purple! lol! Either way it's very cute!

Julie said...

You used it and you ROCKED it!

Karen said...

WOW..beautiful colors and photo! You layout is stunning!!

Happy Sunday!
Karen