Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Next Installment of the Jean Projects

There is no way I could cut up a pair of jeans and not save the pockets. So here is the next jean project. It's called "Cherish This", random photos April, 2009.
I stamped an image onto the pocket with paint, sewed beads onto the dots and added Stickles to the swirls.
Since I can't seem to make a mini without a dangle, I made one with the new Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons, a Heidi Swapp sticker, some gems and diamond glaze (my new best friend).


Supplies: Paper (Chatterbox), Stamps (Unity), Chipboard (Bo Bunny, Jenni Bowlin), Flower (Prima), Stickers (Heidi Swapp), Beads (JoAnn Fabrics), Sheer (Maya Roads)


Many thanks to the team at Unity for all the fun challenges during their anniversary week.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

holy crap!!! I can't come up with a word because I am in AWE!!!!!

AbbieTorroll said...

that is GORGEOUS!!! wow, very cool idea!

Anonymous said...

You my friend are amazing!!!!! Great idea oh and I love the journaling!

Alissa

Cindy S. said...

YOU.BLOW.MY.MIND.! LOve it!
HUGS :)

Tanya said...

Aw Tracey, this is totally sweet!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute what a great Idea.

Eva said...

WOW...those are soooo gorgeous!!!!! Love that pocket!!

Karen said...

What a precious project. I love that jean and the sewing of the little beads. This is simply GORGEOUS!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This creation is just beautiful what a grat idea. CONGRATS on WINNING THE UNITY CHALLENGE!!!

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous project!
Your work is stunning!
congrats on the unity win!

Lisa H. said...

cute stuff! great use of that denim. congrats on being chosen as a finalist.

Shirley said...

This is beyond amazing girl! I'm at a loss for words to describe this! FANTABULOUS!! Is that a word? lol!

Unknown said...

WOW

WOW

WOW.

This is amazing.

melody said...

WOW! that is amazing chickie! so creative ~ and lovin all the detail ~ you amaze me with all your ideas ~ your so inspiring