1. Take a peek at the project kits at Paws and choose which one you'd like to play for. The March project kit will be posted on or about the first of March and is also up for grabs. Comment on this blog post with your choice.
2. Spread the word about this blog candy by posting on your blog about it. Link me up in a separate comment on this blog post.
3. Tell me what you would like to see in a project kit tailored especially for you. Perhaps you'd like to see coordinating product from a variety of manufacturers, or maybe products that are re-useable like inks and templates. Maybe you like to learn new techniques or how to make projects from scratch. The sky's the limit here.
NOTE: Please make sure that you create a new comment post for each of the three ways to get a ballot.
A winner will be chosen by a random number generator in about a week, giving you lots of opportunity to get your name in.
GOOD LUCK!!!


57 comments:
Awesome blog Candy!! Good luck to everyone. Tracey's kits are FAB-U!!
Wow, that's awesome blog candy if I ever saw it :) I would love the February kit! I drooled over it a lot, heehee!
This is so awesome.
#1: I would like a chance to win the Felt mini book kit..I love felt but always find it so intimidating
Trace G
For #2: You can view my blog post about your giveaway on my blog at
www.createbytrace.blogspot.com
Thanks
Trace G
And for ballot #3:
I would like to see products that are reusable..inks, paints, stamps..etc
and I also like your idea of how to make projects from scratch.
Trace G
/wow very generous
yummy projects kits! i'm lovin that felt mini book ~ just scrumptious ~ and would love to play for it! thankx for the chance chickie
i've left ya some lovin and a comment on my blog chickie :)
#3 ballot ~ i'd love to see a variety of diffent techniques, but creating the same project ~ and having re-usable goodies is an awesome idea!
Hi, I love the kits but at this point my favorite is the holiday album. It has some really nice stuff in it. But I could change my mind when the March kit comes out.
I've added a your link to my sidebar.
I like vinatage looking stuff. That's what I would like to see in a kit. That's all three for me. Thanks for hosting this giveaway. Yum, I love candy!!!
all your designed kits are fabulous. But I loved the sheer album for the March kit. can't wait to see your full reveal for it.
#2, check out my blog for mentioning your blog candy.
#3 - since you are now with stamp box, I would like to see more of your stamping techniques and kit using alcohol inks. would loved to learn those things.
For #2 you can check out my blog here http://amandawinchester.blogspot.com/2009/03/busy-weekend-and-fun-blog-give-aways.html
For #3 I would love to see you use alcohol inks. I'd love to try them but they scare me! LOL! Other than that, anything you seem to come up with totally rocks! You are the queen of minis :)
It's really hard to pick just one, but I really like the March album kit. Definately drool-worthy.
Posted to my blog: http://divadsgn.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-candy.html
Stamps! I need help with the stamps. :)
Awesome giveaway!!
For #1, I really like the Love, It's a wonderful Thing Project Kit.
#2 I have left a link on my sidebar for your blog candy.....
#3 I love to learn how to make things from scratch.
I loooove the March kit!!!!!
Hey girl! I LOVED your felt project! I'll olay for that one please! :)
I blogged about ya girl!!
http://tinamcd-mysanity.blogspot.com/
Hmmm... what I'd like to see in kits? Things that are reusable like has been mentioned. But also, I love things like your felt book and such... things that just can't be bought in stores!
This is so awesome!!! I would love to have the March kit, I love what you did with the acrylic album!!!
What I would like to see in the kits is some kind of summer project involving things about trips.
Here is the post I put up about your giveaway at my blog!
http://melissasuewright.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-candy-giveaway.html
3-I love what you do now but reusuable would be great too
Oh my to choose a kit was hard I guess I would say the new March one.
Thats the one I will play for
Tracey's Kits are absolutely gorgeous!! I'm excited to try the Month of March Kit!!
Oh that is a beautiful Kit! I love how unusual it is!
Hey Tracey I left info on my blog and I will tomorrow too. I need to pay more attention girl! LOL
I love Creative Cafe products so I would definately choose this:
http://www.pawsonscrapbooking.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=9501
It is so bright and cheery! I've also bookmarked their site so I can get my creative cafe fix soon!
Sweet candy! There are some awesome kits and Tracey is so creative and talented.
I would love to play with the Felt Mini Book. Love the colors and what a fun looking book.
I would love to see altered items for gifts. Thanks so much for a chance.
Got ya on my blog:
http://scrappyerin.blogspot.com/2009/03/another-blog-candy.html
Wow - picking one kit is a hard decision. I have to pick the March kit because I don't have any Maya Road scrap supplies (and hope I haven't posted this twice by accident).
Here's a ling to my blog with a link to your blog :)
http://scrappinsandra.blogspot.com/
I love reusable items for scrapping and card making. Just makes more sense when buying them. I love stamps, templates and inks :).
and Oh - PINKY sent me :)
Loved the blog candy. I will definetly loved the Felt mini book kit.
I done the 2nd part posted it on my blog http://elizabethtangochuico.blogspot.com
I loved more stamping, inking and painting.
i love the March Project Kit / by Tracey Taylor!
I love the march kit it is awesome!
I posted about this on my blog
http://hevscrap.blogspot.com/
I think I'd like to see coordinating stuff from several differnt manufacturers. I like to mix it up.
I really like the March kit. I am in love with the October and January kits, so sad they are out of stock. What a wonderful giveaway!
Holly
I loved your suggestions for inks and templates, making projects from scratch.
Holly
I really love this - i don't have a blog yet but am considering. i really love the March kit - it's so beautiful!
I think what I would like to see would be a mini album using a lot more products and techniques - flowers, bling, especially stamping. Thanks!
oh I definitely LOVE the March kit with the clear album - totally rocks...ok off to post on my blog
I would love to see some more creative album kits using the clear acrylic pages...I so want to overcome my fears of this.
Oh Tracey! I'm so loving that Love is a Wonderful Thing!
ok I got this posted on my blog too - http://floridagirlagain.blogspot.com/2009/03/check-out-this-blog-candy.html
Post a Comment