I had the good fortune to be chosen to work on the design team at Treasured Scrapbooking and to continue with a second term in 2009. "Cookie Monster" is one of my favourites.
I discovered a new love of hand stitching on layouts thanks to the talented CindyS.
I love to use beads to add dimension and sparkle to projects of all kinds.
"Watch Out World" just makes me smile!
This is one of my kits from the Paws on Scrapbooking project kit club.
Photography has been an area of huge improvement this year. I took a couple of classes with Kathy Thompson Laffoley and am finally feeling confident with my dSLR.
"Natural Beauty" sits framed on top of my piano.
I love all the stamping, layers and photos in this page. I smile when I look at the joy on Julia's face as she takes her first steps.As always, thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderfully creative 2009 full of health, happiness and prosperity!


10 comments:
Tracey as always, I love your work. I'm so loving your top 8 I have to say that each one different in style, but still you! Beautiful! Happy New Year.
Tracey your work is stunning. Each layout you chose here is so gorgeous and unique in it's own way. But, if I had to pic a fave, it would be Look Out World! So perfect in every way.
Happy New Year...
Tracey! I LOVE the TOP 8 concept! These are ALL wonderful projects but I don't know HOW you were able to narrow it down. I Truly love ALL of your work :)
Watch out world is definitely my fav of yours!!! I LOVE it!!
They are beautiful, Tracey! I love them all!!
wonderful pages - I love all of your creations tracey - keep up the awesome work!
Happy New Year Tracey!! Your layouts and photos are just sooooo gorgeous!!
Great work as usual.
Trac, you always do such beautiful work and I couldn't agree more with your top 8. I love "watch our world" and your Halloween mini is to die for. Awesome Work girlie!!
Your layouts and photos on them are so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy 2009! =)
Dani
Post a Comment