Time Square: Brett could not imagine that the first photo I would take in NYC would be of some pigeons in Time Square.
Grand Central Station: I had to include this one because of the blurred yellow taxi in the photo. How appropriate.
I have no idea what this building is. It is across from the Flatiron.

Rockefeller Centre: This was my favourite place because of the amount of things we saw here. We went to the top of this builidng and saw the city. The rink is below as is the area where the Today show is filmed.

Rockefeller Centre: This was my favourite place because of the amount of things we saw here. We went to the top of this builidng and saw the city. The rink is below as is the area where the Today show is filmed.
This is a photo of the crystal tree topper used on the Christmas tree in Rockefeller centre every year.
We saw a taping of the Today show and the Globe Trotters were interviewed and did some tricks.
Empire State Building: This is a view from the Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Centre.











14 comments:
looks like you had a blast and got some awesome architectural photos....love the one of the view from the Rock!
Oh Tracey these are just fantastic!! Such an awesome city, looks like you fit a lot in!
Tracey that is sooooo awesome!! I loved all your pics and it makes me want to go even more now!
Love those pics!! Love the one of the tree topper!
Oh my word!!! Your photography is incredible!!!!! Looks like a fantastic time!!
These are AMAZING Pics Tracey! What a fun and adventurous weekend!
Very nice pics, Tracey! Looks like you had a great time!
Your pictures are amazing! Looks like you had fun!!
Looks like so much fun and you got some great photos! I am jealous...I have never been to NYC...and I would love to go. :) Glad you had a good time.
awesome photos! I want to go to NY someday too!
These ROCK T!! Love them!! TFS!!
Hugs!!
Cool shots..sounds like an awesome time!!!
unbelievable pics, girlie!!
Fabulous pictures - love them! I had so much fun in NYC when I was there - such an alive city!
Post a Comment