It's Friday evening again. I have no idea where the time goes, really. I just know it's going and my little girl is learning new things all the time. She started giving us hugs this week and it just melts my husband and I everytime. Just today, I gave her a kiss and she turned to me and pressed her lips on my cheek, trying to do the same. Well, what a surprise that was and you can bet I kissed her again to see what she would do. She did it a second time, but then the show was over. She had no inclination to do it again when I told my husband what he had missed. She has figured out what her boots are and calls them "bup" and she can't get enough of wearing her hat. She says "uh, oh" anytime she thinks of it and has been doing this since New Years. It's just the cutest because she says it the same way everytime, so deliberate, with a pause after the "uh". I need to get this one on film. Add another new tooth on the bottom and there you have a summary of the last two weeks. It's no wonder I loose track of time with all this going on!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Hugs, hats and kisses...
It's Friday evening again. I have no idea where the time goes, really. I just know it's going and my little girl is learning new things all the time. She started giving us hugs this week and it just melts my husband and I everytime. Just today, I gave her a kiss and she turned to me and pressed her lips on my cheek, trying to do the same. Well, what a surprise that was and you can bet I kissed her again to see what she would do. She did it a second time, but then the show was over. She had no inclination to do it again when I told my husband what he had missed. She has figured out what her boots are and calls them "bup" and she can't get enough of wearing her hat. She says "uh, oh" anytime she thinks of it and has been doing this since New Years. It's just the cutest because she says it the same way everytime, so deliberate, with a pause after the "uh". I need to get this one on film. Add another new tooth on the bottom and there you have a summary of the last two weeks. It's no wonder I loose track of time with all this going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Megan says "Uh oh" the same way! Aren't they so fun at this age? :)
She is adorable!
She is just the cutest. Love that hat!
This has got to be my fave picture of Callie! How utterly adorable...
Post a Comment